We believe in giving back. Every year, Dave Chan provides his time and or financial resources to specific causes, which include:
- Currently serving on the Advisory Committee for Fairfax County’s Customer Advisory Council 2020
- Donates continually to ‘007 Benefit’, ‘Fighting Terrorism Memorial’, ‘Doctors without Borders’, and several other charities
- Volunteered at the “2019 Annual High-Tech Prayer Breakfast”.
- Teaches the accessibility class annually for interns preparing for the Architectural Registration Exam.
- Serves annually as a Judge for the American Builder and Contractor Awards competition.
- Served as a visiting guest critic at a few architectural design studios to include Catholic University's undergraduate program
- Served as a Co-Chairperson on the American Institute of Architects (AIA) Northern Virginia – Small Firms Committee